Health Service Discounts are looking for a Social Media and Community Coordinator/Exec to help deliver and expand the business’ social media strategy.
The role will be responsible for improving customer engagement and driving new member growth through social media
- Implement and manage online and social campaigns that are aligned to strategy
- Improve customer engagement through social media activity
- Monitoring social channels and taking appropriate action
- Manage the company’s social media presence across multiple platforms along with ownership for the company’s blog
Content and media creation
- Create unique and engaging content for company’s social media platforms including copy-writing and graphic creation
- Manage content from multiple sources (partners, external resources, members)
- Research and write relevant blog posts
- Monitor and respond to comments on social media accounts and the company blog
- Develop strong social media relationships including existing partnerships
- Communicate with brand advocates, bloggers and influencers to expand brand reach and social reach including recruitment and co-ordination of bloggers and influencers
Key Skills & Experience
Applicants should be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Marketing discipline with a natural flair for writing online collateral and an affinity for social marketing. You must thrive in a professional and fast-paced environment and have the self-confidence to integrate your views into an established team environment.
You should also have a desire and ability to learn new platforms and tools quickly, and a commitment to staying connected to the latest developments in social, digital and mobile media, assessing quickly whether new tools and platforms should be brought into the company strategy.
- Personal skills:
- Degree level educated, preferably from one of the below disciplines:
- Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with a range of audiences especially within online environment
- Self-motivated, confident and energetic team player
- Friendly and natural relationship builder and completely at home in any online environment effective working relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to record and analyse information in an effective and concise manner
- Strong knowledge and experience of all leading Social Media channels
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Proven experience delivering creative social media campaigns including Facebook
- Proven ability to grow social channels and meet targets
- Copy writing and ability to create video, info graphics and other rich media.
- Ability to research and understand the latest trends on social media
- Online community management and customer service.
- Well-established network of bloggers and online writers.
- Creative mind-set for idea generation
- Experience managing or writing for a blog
- Experience of banner and graphic design using Photoshop
- Affiliate Marketing
Who Are Health Service Discounts?
Health Service Discounts (healthservicediscounts.com) is the UK’s largest employee benefits provider for the NHS and their families with over one million members.
Working hours: core hours are 8.30-5pm Mon – Fri (for full time role) but consider part time role also
Location: Lancaster (Just off Jct 34)
How to Apply: